Constitutional facial rejuvenation treatment using the ancient technique of acupuncture can improve muscle tone of the face and neck while addressing underlying imbalances that may have contributed to the aging process. This technique uses the whole body to heal from within by increasing the flow of Qi (energy) and improving the blood circulation which ultimately reflects on the face and contributes to a healthy glow.
The “shen” or what is called the spirit in Chinese medicine reflects on the face of a healthy body and mind.
Why does skin sag?
As we get older it becomes more difficult for Qi to flow upwards to “lift” the face. This leads to inadequate muscle tone, and over time, wrinkles and sagging skin. A variety of factors can contribute to this – poor diet, digestive issues and poor circulation, insomnia or emotional and environmental stressors.
Give your skin a lift.
Acupuncture tightens pores, improves, muscle tone and dermal contraction, while enhancing and increasing the elasticity of the skin. It can reduce signs of aging by strengthening and stimulating the circulation of Qi within the meridian pathways, especially those of the face. Through a succession of treatments, you will look and feel more energetic, calm, vibrant, and healthy.
Facial rejuvenation with acupuncture and TCM is virtually painless, and a non-surgical method to reduce the signs of aging.
- Reduces and/or eliminates fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces appearance of under eye bags and double chin
- Tightens pores and brightens eyes
- Improves facial tonicity
- Improves facial color/ provides a healthy glow
- Stimulates collagen production
- Hemophiliacs, patients on blood thinners
- Caution with Hypertension, diabetes
- Cosmetic surgery
- Botox, fillers ( wait 4-6 months)
- Laser treatments/ microdermabrasion ( wait 3-4 weeks)
- Migraine Headaches ( wait at least 3 months until controlled)
- Patients who are immunocompromised
- Cushing’s / Addison’s / Hashimoto’s thyroiditis